The Apple iPhone XR has a precision-machined 7000 Series aerospace-grade aluminum frame that wraps around an all-glass enclosure with the same durable glass used in the iPhone XS. With the glass body, Qi-based wireless charging is supported, and the device features IP67 water resistance for keeping it safe from splashes and spills. iPhone XR features a larger display than iPhone 8 Plus, but in a smaller body that falls between the 5.8-inch iPhone XS and the 6.5-inch iPhone XS Max. Apple designed a new “Liquid Retina” display for the iPhone XR, which is a 6.1-inch LCD with a 1792 x 828 resolution that spans from edge-to-edge and top to bottom with minimal bezels. As with the iPhone XS, there is no Home button on the iPhone XR and it adopts the swipe-based navigation system introduced in the iPhone.
- This phone is only for use with AT&T and cannot be Unlocked for use with other carriers.
- Aerospace-grade aluminum bands. A special Apple‑designed alloy is precision‑machined to create structural bands and anodized to complement the color of the back glass.
- Wireless charging. The glass back allows iPhone XR to charge easily and wirelessly.
- Intelligent A12 Bionic. This is the smartest, most powerful chip in a smartphone, with our next-generation Neural Engine
- 12MP rear camera, ƒ/1. 8, wide-angle lens, Portrait mode with Depth Control, 2x faster sensor for Smart HDR across your photos, 4K video up to 60 fps.