- 1 Wireless Dog Fence for Large Acreage
- 1.1 Why You Might Need A Wireless Dog Fence?
- 1.2 How Do I Install A Wireless Dog Fence?
- 1.3 Would my wireless fence work for multiple dogs?
- 1.4 Pros & Cons
- 1.5 PetSafe Wireless Containment System for Large Coverage Area
- 1.6 Pros & Cons
- 1.7 Best Wireless Dog Fence System
- 1.8 Pros & Cons
- 1.9 Sit Boo-Boo Advanced In-Ground Electric Dog Fence System
- 1.10 Pros & Cons
- 1.11 eXtreme Dog Fence – Invisible Electronic Pet Fence Updated
- 1.12 Pros & Cons
- 1.13 Perimeter Wi-Fi Wire-Free Dog Fence
- 1.14 FunAce 100% Wireless 1-Dog Pet Containment System
- 1.15 Pros & Cons
Dog Fence for Large Area Coverage
If you have large acres of land with dogs, then the large acre wireless dog fence is a must for you. Wireless dog fences are also critical to keeping Pooch safe while roaming without using expensive fence systems. In this article, we present some of the best options that are perfect for large acres of land. We recently introduced the best wireless dog fence for large acreage, hope you enjoy it.
To house pets in an area that provides maximum protection and peace of mind to the host, they must implement certain modern technologies available on the market, and it is very simple to use a long-distance wireless dog fence. Due to their location, they cannot be enclosed with walls, so there must be a system that allows them to safely remove the animals from their homes and protect them from losses, other collisions, and other possible accidents.
Wireless Dog Fence for Large Acreage
As mentioned above, this type of wireless dog fence for large areas has become an ideal solution for the pet safety problem. Next, we will study the many advantages of its correct implementation and the aspects that are not so attractive for some buyers. Use it, to avoid improper installation, to avoid damaging the safety of the dog
This protection system for your pets provides a wireless restraint, designed in a circular shape to protect animals in designated areas (gardens or patios). It can be adjusted according to the geographical range, from 5 meters to about 90 meters. This zone can be set in any direction, programming it with an internal transmitter. It covers a surface that has a limit of ½ acre.
Why You Might Need A Wireless Dog Fence?
Make sure your dog stays in a specific area; this is necessary for your safety. When they are sure they will avoid wandering, they will remain safe and healthy, especially if you live near a forest or on a busy road near a heavily forested area. As pet owners, we know that it is easy to distract dogs. For example, when they smell strange sounds and hear different sounds, they begin to wander. When the smell is attractive enough.
So large acres of wireless dog fence is a clear requirement. You will know that if you try to install a physical fence on large acres of land, there will be a lot of costs involved, especially when you live in an open area. Therefore, here, many homeowners turn to wireless options because they provide security at a lower cost and do not cause interference. Easy to install and operate.
How Do I Install A Wireless Dog Fence?
- Its installation is very simple since the cable can be buried without digging, so it takes 1 to 2 hours. It has a collar that can indicate when the battery charge is low; it is also waterproof; has up to 5 static correction methods; and a sound system that can help train pets.
- It can work perfectly on flat terrain, also if there is no contact with a mountain, the signal will be interrupted or modified when it comes into contact with an object that contains metal. Also, for best results, the device should always be kept circular. It should not be changed to a rectangle or square. This security system provides enough freedom for pets to ensure pets are as close to the home as possible and within a predetermined range. In this way, other more aggressive methods are eliminated, such as tying them with a chain or locking them in a cage. Since the system is completely wireless, you can also save hours of hard work getting to the ground.
- Drill holes for laying cables. You can take it with you because it is not bulky and can be configured according to the new restrictions. It is very suitable for multiple pets, so if you plan to have other dogs, don’t worry that the wireless fence will maintain its normal operation and can accommodate multiple dogs at the same time without reducing its effectiveness.
- By circularly making the fence, the dog will remain well protected within the perimeter and will not cross it. Placing the transmitter in the middle of the configured sector will send intermittent signals to the dog’s collar. Once the transmitter is configured, when the animal begins to approach the limit set in the circle, an audible sound will be emitted to alert the owner of the possible danger. If the dog is close to the edge, a correction signal will be sent, which will not harm him, telling him to back off.
- The same steps will be repeated for all activated collars on the pet. Safety and trust ensure that your dog is well protected from the danger of accidents or injury to other people.
- The radio signal from the transmitter is 17.5 kHz near the house. It is important to train the dog to obey the warning sound, otherwise, it will correct itself. By following the simple instructions in the manual, you can set up your system in no time. It can be connected to any suitable 110V socket, but 220V current is not recommended.
Would my wireless fence work for multiple dogs?
Yes, a good system can add unlimited dogs to the system. You only need to purchase additional collars for the dogs you want to add to the containment system. If you have multiple dogs in your home or plan to have dogs, it is best to buy a system that can increase the number of pets.
Also, make sure the collar comes with the system and is provided separately, which is sufficient for your dog.
PetSafe Wireless Containment System for Large Coverage Area
The price of the PetSafe wireless pet shelter system is roughly the same as the SportDOG system we mentioned earlier. The difference is that it is not necessary to dig a hole in this system and bury the cables. Simply plug in the transmitter and it will transmit radio signals with an adjustable range of up to 90 feet in all directions.
The distance of 90 feet in all directions equals half an acre, providing enough space for your pet to run and play. Because installation is very simple and no need to bury the cord, the PetSafe Wireless Pet Shelter System is truly portable. You can take the transmitter and collar with you to set up pet containment areas elsewhere.
The PetSafe Wireless Pet Restraint System has five adjustable correction levels and a pure tone mode. The PetSafe Wireless Pet Restraint System seems like a good choice for 8-pound dogs, but it is not our first choice, because the customer contains this pet. The system rating is not as good as the SportDOG system.
The PetSafe Pet Restraint System has over 2,200 customers commenting online and has received an average of 4.1 5-star ratings. It’s still pretty good, but not as high as the SportDOG system. One customer commented that he ordered the system over a year ago, but still thinks it is a great and reliable product. Another customer said they have a very active beagle, as long as the opportunity to go through the open door, it gets away.
With the PetSafe Wireless Pet Shelter System, after just one day of training, the Beagle now knows where his limits are and several customers say the PetSafe Wireless Pet Shelter System is much better than they bargained for. They hope to raise a dog sooner. Some people expressed negative comments about this.
Their results were inconsistent, when the collar was close to the periphery, the collar fell off, but most customers are very satisfied with this sealing system, and of course, we will recommend it.
Best Wireless Dog Fence System
The best wireless fence system for dogs offers a more economical option. The system is equipped with a collar, but the collar is waterproof and rechargeable. Simple, plug-and-play setup. You just need to plug in the receiver, mark the radius in yards, put the collar on your dog and the system is ready to go. Like the FunAce system, this system is suitable for dogs 8 pounds and over.
The system can also provide you with 2-acre coverage and the wireless limit range can be adjusted from 1 to 100 yards. The manufacturer also offers a 100% money-back guarantee. They said if you have any questions about the best wireless fence system, please contact them for a free replacement or full refund.]
The best wireless fence system for dogs seems to be a good option, but it is not as good as others on the client. Reviews The options we have discussed so far. We found almost 200 reviews of the dog fence system on the internet, with an average rating of 3.9 stars (5 stars), of which 3.9 stars were obtained. Most of the reviews were positive, but some customers had some issues. Those who leave positive comments on the Internet say that it works well and they are very satisfied with it. One customer said that they live in a place where they do not want to fence the landscape and the best wireless fence system, which gives them the perfect solution. Another customer said that they had tried several different wireless fence systems and that this is the simplest system they have tried. One customer said they bought a second collar because they had two dogs.
After some preliminary testing, things are looking good. But when they greatly expanded their reach, they began to discover some problems.
The customer claimed that the two different collars reacted randomly and inconsistently when approaching the periphery. When the two collars are attached the same, one will peel off at a specific location, while the other collars will require an additional 20 feet to peel off. In fact, several clients commented that they always get inconsistent results when wearing the necklace.
Best Cordless Most reviews of dog fence systems are positive reviews from satisfied customers. The best wireless fence system is much cheaper, so you may want to give it a try. If it can’t be used normally, you can return a refund at any time, or you can spend more money to buy one of the other models.
Sit Boo-Boo Advanced In-Ground Electric Dog Fence System
The new and improved design of the Sit Boo-Boo is built with a stronger, more durable, and ruggedized collar. This new valuable safety feature of the system will keep your dog out of harm’s way and more secure and safe.
Enhanced Safety Features:
Made of high-quality ruggedized aluminum, strong and durable enough to withstand the gnawing of your pet’s teeth. This new valuable safety feature of the system will keep your dog out of harm’s way and more secure and safe. It has an upgraded improved control panel with a bright LED light to help you better see what is going on next to you when you are setting up your electric fence.
eXtreme Dog Fence – Invisible Electronic Pet Fence Updated
This dog fence kit offers several top-of-the-line features for maximizing the safety of your pet. Waterproof and submersible, it’s ideal for use around water like rivers, ponds, and even swimming pools. The durable mounting bracket uses high-quality stainless steel that is rust-resistant and will not corrode or deteriorate over time. Stick to your schedule with this powerful perimeter security system that lets you give commands for up to 36 hours at a time. This fence works with animals up to 110 pounds, which makes it perfect for larger or larger breeds. Set up is simple thanks to the included detailed instructions. This is the ultimate in pet containment systems.
Protect dogs from dangerous situations:
Walk your dog confidently and safely with this durable and reliable dog fence system. Designed to protect your beloved pooch from dangerous situations, this fence is designed to withstand extreme weather conditions.
Waterproof and submersible:
The waterproof and submersible system protects against rain and snow, even in the most severe winter season. This system has a range of up to 330 feet, ensuring that your pet will be safe and out of harm’s way for all years to come. From lightweight and compact, easy-to-install kits that fit easily into any yard to the 3-year warranty on the main unit, this product has everything you need to keep your dog protected from unwanted situations.
Perimeter Wi-Fi Wire-Free Dog Fence
This dog fence system from the company that invented the technology has been tested for many years and has proven to deliver safe and effective results. It consists of a training collar, a 20-gauge wire, and an antenna, while the battery is the heart of the system it controls all other functions. There are four options for the battery: rechargeable Li-Ion, rechargeable NiCd, and select alkaline. Xtreme has also developed a transmitter/receiver for pet owners who require wireless or hard-wired waterfowl decoy systems. This system is designed for dogs up to 100 pounds.
FunAce 100% Wireless 1-Dog Pet Containment System
This wireless dog fence is guaranteed to deliver the ultimate in performance, ease of use, and durability. This system is self-contained and works over a 100-foot digital wireless range, so you can place your security boundary anywhere inside your yard.
The system’s unique patent-pending Flex Collar Strap allows for superior adjustability and control, while the Charging Adapter plugs into any standard wall outlet for convenient charging. The device features three levels of stimulation speeds, to provide superior correction without irritating your pet or damaging property. As an added bonus, all three levels are included in this package.