As a scrupulous canine proprietor, you need to keep your pet sheltered and secure using gps pet collar tracker. You go for him for strolls, feed him great canine food, and take him for the entirety of his exams. Be that as it may, even the most persevering pet parent can lose their pet. He can sneak out the front entryway; uncover his way from underneath the terrace, or break free while out on your strolls. That is the reason gps pet collar tracker are so useful. They can assist you with pinpointing the specific area of your pooch in the event that he flees, so you can discover him rapidly and get him home to security.
We’ve surveyed many gps collar tracker canine trackers to distinguish the best, greatest, most solid GPS trackers at any spending plan, in view of elements, for example, nature of materials, Amazon evaluations, and different contemplations. We limited our hunt down to five of the first class GPS canine tracker that is available today.
The Black and Decker Collar allows you to set up your own customized geofence “safe area” zones. The collar itself is made of silicone and is water resistant up to three feet.
Dog Tracking Collars
- 2-way audio allowing you to call your pet home, reassure them, and hear them respond
- OLED display shows your dog’s name and your contact information
- Uses T-mobile 2G coverage
The TKSTAR Mini tracker features fast GPS location. The tracker will pinpoint your dog’s location within 10 seconds and then continues to update his location in real-time.
- Small and lightweight – even suitable for puppies and small dogs
- Accurate to within 5 meters
- 100% waterproof
In addition to tracking your pet’s location, the PET CARE tracker lets you monitor your pet health and fitness, and schedule and alert when to take medication. The device also allows you to interact with your pet with a built-in speaker and microphone
- Requires the purchase of a separate SIM card
- Comes in black, red, and white
- Rechargeable battery lasts up to three days
The second generation Gibi tracker features a compact, lightweight, waterproof design with a longer battery life and improved location accuracy in densely wooded areas.
- Uses an aggregate of AT&T, T-Mobile, and a number of local carriers to provide ultimate coverage
- Allows you to create multiple safe zones in any sized polygon
- Requires subscription to Gibi’s service at $9.99 per month or $99 per year
The SupremeLife tracker allows you to set your home address as the safe area. If your pet goes out of the safe range, it will send an alarm.
- Uses both GPS and LBS
- Requires a GSM SIM card from your carrier of choice
- Includes remote voice monitoring
The Garmin Astro Bundle includes a dog tracking collar and handheld tracking device. It uses high-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS satellite reception to locate dogs up to nine miles away
- Does not require a subscription service
- Includes 100,000 preloaded topographical maps
- Shows distance traveled, time exercising, and more to track your pet’s health
The Garmin Mini device includes just the tracking collar and requires the handheld tracking device to be purchased separately. The Mini color is intended for use on smaller dogs.
- Uses high-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS satellite reception
- Designed for smaller breeds measuring as small as 9.5 inches around the neck
- Battery life lasts 16 to 30 hours
The SportDOG tracking system includes a tracking collar and handheld tracking device. Features HopTek technology using GPS satellites, not cell service, to track your dog up to 10 miles away.
- Includes 100,000 topographical maps with unlimited map updates, no subscription required
- The handheld device and collar are both 100% waterproof
- The device shows the direction your dog is headed, the path they took to get there, and whether they are moving or stopped
Dog Tracking Tags
The Find My Pet GPS Tracker uses 2G cellular service for real-time tracking. It requires a one-year subscription to the Find My Pet GPS.
- Long-lasting battery life
- Slim and lightweight
- Accurate within 5-10 feet
This black and pink GPS tracker GPS Tracker is water-resistant, dustproof and shockproof. It uses a SIM Card with 2g GSM.
- The battery lasts up to 30 hours
- Displays 90-day historical route to see where your pet has been
- Allows you to set a safe area for your pet on the app
The Find My Pet GPS Nano uses a combination of cellular service, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. If it loses contact with the cellular satellites, it will use available Wi-Fi and Bluetooth signals to track and locate your pet.
- Requires a cellular subscription of $4.99 a month
- Automatically tracks in real time with updates every minute
- Battery lasts two to four days
The DAGPS tracker uses GPS/SMS position to pinpoint your pet within five meters in Google Maps. The “Playback” feature allows you to know the trajectory of your pet.
- The high-strength waterproof material allows the GPS to track pets even in water
- Enables you to set up an electronic fence “safe area” for your pet
- Allows up to 5 authorized phone numbers to monitor your pet
The PABY tracker uses the 3G Vodafone network to track your pet and features real-time tracking. You can also set up an unlimited number of safe zones with the virtual fence feature and receive an alert when your pet enters or leaves a zone.
- Comes in six different colors and patterns
- Requires a monthly subscription of $3.99
- Includes LED light and sound to aid in finding your pet
The Girafus tracker doesn’t require a monthly fee. Instead, it uses 2.4GHz RF-technology to transmit a radio signal between the collar tag and the base station.
- One of the smallest and lightweight trackers at just .28 ounces
- Includes a range up to 1600 feet (in clear line of sight)
- Collar tag and the base station beep when searching for your pet
The ANKIA tracker is a small Bluetooth tracker that electronically connects to your cell phone. It’s super thin and lightweight and easily connects to your pet’s collar.
- Includes an extra battery
- The tracking device beeps and flashes to easily find your pet in the dark
- Range about 50 meters outdoors and 30 meters indoors
The AIBEILE tracker is compact, lightweight and reliable. It features real-time accuracy using GPS, AGPS, and LBS positioning and GSM Quad-band frequency.
- GSM 2G Network SIM card not included
- Built-in speaker and microphone
- The “Previous track playback” feature can show the route map for your pet’s travels up to three months ago
The goTele tracker allows users to communicate directly from goTele device to goTele device without cell service or Wi-Fi. It requires two devices to use.
- Uses independent GPS, no signal required and provides real-time tracking
- Allows you to set up an electronic fence for your pet
- 100% water and weather resistant
Cost: $129.00 each